ABC Animal Bone bioChar: Bio-Phosphate industrial replication franchise model for organic horticultural applications
Business cooperation and investment proposal offer
Animal Bone biochar (ABC) is a recovered organic phosphorus fertiliser produced from food grade animal bones with the advanced 3R zero emission carbon refinery technology environmental performance. The current investment project is aimed at the implementation of an ABC processing plant hardware installation (full scale industrial replication and production franchise model) and the global market uptake of 3R biochar technology and ABC products.
We are looking for qualified and solid business partner(s) with proper references for the implementation of Bio-Phosphate recovery industrial replication model in 2017/2018:
- 20,800 t/y throughput capacity.
- 12,500 t/y output ABC Animal Bone bio-Char production.
- External investment need: CAPEX €4 million, OPEX: €1 million year 1.
- Sales from year 2-3: €15.6M/year EXW during 20 years life time.
- IRR = 20%. Pay back= 3 years.
- Future business expansion: 30 replicated projects in the EU before 2025 and additional new projects in Australia and the USA.
- Industrial installation/operational Authority permits: already available. Jointly applied industrial/environmental/climate protections norms and standards: EU, Australia and USA.
- ABC application EU/MS Authority permits: already available (West Hungary).
- Market focus: Producer Organizations for fresh fruit and vegetable organic products; adsorbent industry (virgin/regenerated adsorbents)
- Marketing and sales: prepared for organic farming/adsorbent sectors.
Qualified business partners with references are searched for year 2017/2018 market replication and business cooperation of the 3R technology, developed under EU Commission programmes (2002-2016). This investment proposal offer is an objective driven call for equity investment for the 3R biomass-to-recovered natural fertilizer and biomass-to-liquid bio-fuel green energy strategic industrial programmes, resulting high economical outputs.
The 3R investment is characterized by high return on capital, above average expected growth in revenues and earnings in strategically important key business sector. In all investment phase our work is low risk profile performed and fiscally conservative with offered stability, but still maximizing the gains. The proven and advanced 3R technology opens new technical, economical and environmental perspectives and opportunities. Please contact us for details.
The 3R is a “Product of Europe”,which development is priority supported and co-financed by the European Commission Framework Programme 5, 6, 7 and CIP-Ecoinnovation since 2002 (for more information please visit our 3R PROJECT References site) under transnational scientific and technological development cooperation in eight EU countries and Israel.