The 3R Pyrolysis Process Competitive Advantages and Characteristics
The 3R Pyrolysis technology provides the following basic advantages:
- The true reductive thermal processing environment provides safer, better, faster, less costly and more environmental friendly solutions, with high economical added value output products.
- The 3R is a comprehensive zero emission process, where all and any parts of the input material stream is converted into economically useful and environmentally safe products.
- The 3R pyrolysis system is a horizontally arranged indirectly heated rotary kiln with material core temperatures up to <850°C under negative pressure conditions. The highly efficient heat transfer to the carboniferous feed stock isbased on and achieved by the revolutionary horizontal arrangement and construction of the 3R rotary kiln.
- Available in electric and gas heatead versions.
- Advanced sealing technology ensures the totally closed and totally safe operation of the rotary kiln.
- Safe vacuum system: the 3R process is easy to start up or - shut down.
- Meets all strict and comprehensive US/EU environmental norms and standards beyond the year 2015.
- High input feed flexibility (bone meal, meat & bone meal, processed animal protein, dry animal manure, agricultural plant waste) provides a broad range of sustainable and high value output products (bone char, biochar, natural Phosphorus and Nitrogen fertilizers, transport bio-oil green energy) with high market demanded performance.
- Though it's a highly advanced technology, it doesn not contain exotic technical solutions and materials.
- Not just energy self sustaining but power supplier in the form of transport bio-oil and excess electric power.
- Low operational and maintenance costs.
- Modular industrial system: 30,000 m3/y (20,000 t/y) and up, which is producing 10,000 t/y bone char, 6,500 t/y biooil and 3,500 t/y recycled liquid Nitrogen fertilizer, plus excess electric power.
- Economy: converting trash into cash, short ROI (2-4 years) with high return on investment.
- The 3R is specifically designed for temperate climatic zone countries. Pyrolysis site installation conforms to environmental and soil conditions, and relevant industrial norms, standards, and legal regulations.