The 3R industrial pyrolysis process provides safe output products, targeting carbon negative biochar, recovered phosphorus fertiliser and bio-energy applications.
- 3R AGROCARBON - ABC Animal Bone bioChar: safe horticultural biochar product for natural recovered organic Phosphorus supply (>30% total Phosphate as P2O5), plant growth promotion and bio-control against soil borne plant pathogens in low input- and organic farming cultivations. The feed selection is all depending on the availability, logistics and production objectives. However, when natural Phosphorous is the prime economical valorization aim, food grade animal bone or animal manure must be used as input feed. To validate Agrocarbon and biochar effects, several open field and green house cultivation tests have been performed in DE,NL,IT,IL,HU,SI, DK under different temperate climatic and soil conditions. The 3R pyrolyis process and the biochar products are EU Authority permitted both for industrialized carbon processing and agrocarbon-biochar soil applications in open ecological soil environments. ABC Anima Bone bioChar product horticultural application permit number: 02.4/102-2/2015 (original biochar permit 02.5/67/7/2009 issued in 2009 after four years efficiency and safety tests and CLP upgraded in 2015 by National Food Chain Safety Office, Directorate for Plant Protection, Soil Conservation and Agri Environment). Read more about Animal Bone bioChar Product Specification
- 3R N-FERTILIZER - recycled liquid Nitrogen fertiliser, with no fossil fuel input. - The 3R recycled Nitrogen process extracts Nitrogen from the food chain and re-use it again. The recycling of reactive N back to agriculture is reducing the requirement for new reactive N hereby minimizing the carbon-based greenhouse gas emissions associated with the manufacture of high energy intensive nitrogenous fertilizers from fossil fuels.
- 3R BIOFUEL: transport quality bio-oil and green energy products, made by catalytic conversion of the crude pyrolysis oils.
Enhanced economy and competitiveness:
- Wide feed and technology flexibility, resulting in a board range of end-products.
- Co-production of refined carbons, biochar products, bio-fuels (transport quality bio-oil) and natural fertilizers (recovered organic Phosphorous and recycled Nitrogen).
- Integrated carbon refinery.
- Advantageous combinations with biogas and composting programmes.
- Low investment and O&M costs with high added value production performance.